Adis Chat is a free, anonymous and confidential online chat service for people who have concerns about alcohol or other drug use.
The service is provided by Adis 24/7 Alcohol and Drug Support, Metro North Mental Health - Alcohol and Drug Service (Queensland Health).
What to expect
- A counsellor will chat with you about your alcohol or other drug concerns
- A counsellor can provide contact information for relevant alcohol and drug services in QLD
- Our chat is confidential unless you disclose information that indicates that you or somebody else is at risk of harm
- Chat is only available in English language however if you prefer to speak in a language other than English we would be happy to arrange a telephone call with you - please request a call including your preferred language details.
Call Emergency Services on triple zero (000) if you:
- Require urgent medical attention or
- Are in immediate danger or
- Are at risk of harming yourself or someone else.
Start a chat
By initiating a chat, you agree that you have read, understood and accepted our terms and conditions.
Monday to Sunday 8:00am – 10:00pm (including public holidays)